We have partnered with leading institutions and individuals to develop an experiential learning program that does the following:
- Gives students professionals and organized groups an enviable opportunity to interact with host communities for a once-in-a-lifetime inter-cultural experience
- Involves those involved in practical wildlife conservation work, planting trees in our Trees for Wildlife Project and social work
- Offers the experience of living with local people and sharing in their daily motions of life
- A life-changing learning experience and,
- An enviable opportunity to interact with a different world-view.